UPs - Jupiter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--Skander--

3 posters

Go down

--Skander-- Empty --Skander--

Post by skander Sun May 01, 2011 6:30 am

My name is Skander ,it's not a nickname that's my real name, I am french though i lived in Algeria, Tunisia, France ,South Africa and now living in Mauritius, I am 18 studying in the same school as vidhi aka "the sleeper", doing my exam and then moving to Sidney in august 2011 to study Agircultural sciences in Taylor's college.
What u should know about me is i am serious when needed, i like to be organized, i like simplicity, i can be funny sometime but like to avoid it, i am chilled (4 20 Very Happy ) i like equality ,i don't like privilige, i am lazy, not a good worker
i spent most of my time in front of the computer playing all the pc games that goes out, this doesn't mean i am fat, i play all the sports i can and i go to jym everyday. the other time i wish i could work but instead i play more pc games. (quite sad)
end of my introduction
skander
skander
Admin

Back to top Go down

--Skander-- Empty Re: --Skander--

Post by sleeping Mon May 02, 2011 1:03 am

I can confirm that he is cool and not fat and his english is funny Wink
sleeping
sleeping
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ladymiz Tue May 03, 2011 12:30 am

LOL..omg i want to move to sydney ..dream place....LOL...and cheaaa i wouldnt think ur fat because even thoue i play on here im no where near fat..well im a little thick but not fat..LOL.... flower
ladymiz
ladymiz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum